History of Telangana State formation
Telangana is 29th state of India. Before Indian Independence it was a piece of Hyderabad state with Medak and Warangal divisions which was led by the Nizams. The Hyderabad state was broken down as a component of the etymological rearrangement of states, and the Telugu talking some portion of Hyderabad State known as Telangana.
Map of Hyderabad state.
Telangana went under Muslim control in fourteenth century out of the blue by Delhi Sultanate took after by Bahmanis, Qutb Shahis and Mughals. As the Mughal Empire broke down in the mid eighteenth century, the Muslim Asafjahi line built up a different state known as Hyderabad. Later Hyderabad went into a bargain of auxiliary organization together with the British Empire, and was the biggest and most crowded royal state in India. Telangana was never under direct British run, not at all like Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema areas of Andhra Pradesh, which were a piece of British India’s Chenai (Madras) Presidency.
The Below image can get you more information on Sate of Hyderabad.
On 2nd june 2014, Telangana was framed as another 29th territory of India, with the city of Hyderabad as its capital. The district is flanked by the conditions of Maharashtra toward the north and north-west, Karnataka toward the west, Chhattisgarh toward the north-east and Odisha toward the east. The Telangana district has a region of 114,840 square kilometers (44,340 sq mi) and is the twelth biggest state in India,
Telangana involves 10 locale: Hyderabad, Adilabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Rangareddy and Warangal. The primary waterways are the Musi, Manjira, Krishna and Godavari, which course through the district from west to east. Telangana’s four biggest urban areas are Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad and Karimnagar.
- On December 9, 2009, the Government of India declared that the procedure for the development of Telangana will be started upon presentation and section of a detachment explanation by the state gathering of AP.
- On 30 July 2013, the decision Congress party made plans to ask for the Central government to frame a different province of Telangana, as the 29th territory of India. The city of Hyderabad would fill in as the joint capital of Telangana and the rest of Andhra Pradesh for a long time.
- On 3 October 2013, the Union Cabinet affirmed the division of the current territory of Andhra Pradesh.
- On 5 December 2013, Cabinet affirmed the Telangana draft charge arranged by the Group of Ministers . The bill was then submitted to Parliament for a vote by the two houses.
- On 18 February 2014 the fifteenth Lok Sabha passed a determination to make the province of Telangana, trailed by the Rajya Sabha on 20 February 2014. President Pranab Mukherjee offered consent to the bill on 1st march 2014.
- On 4th March 2014 the Government of India pronounced that 2 June 2014 would be the Telangana Formation Day.
- In a Statement 1st Chef Minister of Telangana MR KalvaKuntla ChandraShakar Rao said over 1500 people have died during the moment for separation of Telangana state from former Andhra Pradesh.
On 17 February 2011, a noncooperation development was begun which went on for 16 days with investment by 3,00,000 government representatives. It caused lost Rs 8 billion every day in income to government.In February and March, Assembly session was boycotted for quite a long time and Parliament session was upset for a few days by Telangana representatives.
Action Against Telangana Movements
Million March was composed by Telangana JAC in Hyderabad on 10 March 2011. Numerous seemandhra bound police were dropped into Hyderabad city to stop the Telangana development. In a move to disturb the march,seemandhra police captured more than thousand activists all through the locale and shut down section to Hyderabad city by ceasing certain transportation benefits and redirecting traffic.Around 50,000 individuals achieved the setting of the walk, Tank Bund by duping police. Telangana activists harmed 16 statues of identities speaking to Andhra culture and tossed a portion of the remainders into the lake.
On November 2011, Telangana Rashtra Samiti Vidyarthi Vibhagam (TRSV) state president Balka Suman was captured by Hyderabad police after bodies of evidence were enlisted against him regarding harming statues on Tank Bund amid the ‘Million March,’ assaulting police work force, harming police and seemandhra media vehicles.
Back to History
The Telangana area is beleived to have been specified in the Mahabharata as the Telinga Kingdom which said to be occupied by the clan known as Telavana and said to have battled on the Pandava side in the considerable war of Mahabharata. It is additionally obvious from the way that there is Pandavula Guhalu in Warangal region.
In Treta yuga, it is trusted that Rama, Sita and Lakshmana, spent their life in a state of banishment at Parnashala on the banks of Godavari waterway which is around 25 km from Bhadrachalam in Khammam District which falls in the Telangana area.
Telangana is heartland for some, incredible traditions like Sathavahanas, Kakatiyas. Kotilingala in Karimnagar was the principal capital of the Sathavahanas before Dharanikota. Unearthings at Kotilingala uncovered coinage of Simukha, a Satavahana sovereign.